January 27, 2017

Friday - Warmer and rainy

A good day.

I got up this morning on time and came through to the living room.  I had some tea and didn’t have breakfast.  After a while, F came home for a few minutes, but I took a shower.  When I came out, he was gone.  I got dressed and a little while later, my friend arrived.  

We went to Pisolino and had lunch there.  It was quite nice.  We each had porcini pasta and shared a crab and yuzu kosho pizza.  It was really good.  We had some food from the buffet too. The corner of the restaurant where we were sitting was rather cold, so after we finished our meal I suggested going to Doutors for coffee.  

We drove to the mall and after a quick visit to the hundred yen shop we went for a drink. My friend had orange juice and I had a soy latte. 

She drove me home before she went to a meeting and that’s where I spent the rest of the day.

When I came home I relaxed for a bit and then started to get dinner ready.  F called to say that he was coming home around 6:00.  Sadly when he arrived he wasn’t feeling well at all.  He passed on my lovely dinner, so I ate it all by myself.  The good thing is there are enough leftovers for lunch tomorrow maybe!

F made his own dinner and then went to bed, but came out again a few minutes later.  He went out and then came home again. It was a tad odd.  

He’s in bed now and I hope sleeping.  I watched a lot of TV tonight and just finished watching the original Fright Night which was schlocky but so much fun!


I honestly am not sure what I’ll get up to tomorrow. I think a lot depends on my husband and how he is, and also what the weather is like.  I think we’ll just play things by ear.  Come back tomorrow if you feel like it and find out what happens.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: