January 28, 2017

Saturday - Clear and warm

A very odd day!

I went to bed very late last night, so I couldn’t get up at my usual time today.  I slept in, but got up a touch before 11.  I got a text from F to say that he did in fact have the flu and would be off work until Thursday. 

He came home and I heated up the remains of last night’s dinner for our lunch.  We ate and it was okay.  I don’t know if F liked it or not.  He didn’t eat a lot.

Instead of going to bed like a normal person who felt sick and didn’t want to get their significant other sick too, he stayed up and watched YouTube and TV.  

It was such a nice day outside that I decided to go for a walk.  I walked over to Cafe Cinq and had a soy latte and then walked back home again.  

F was still up, so I sat at my computer and ended up watching a bit of a war movie. F suggested going out for dinner, but I countered with a suggestion of getting take-out instead.  He called and ordered some food, he said it would take an hour to be ready.

We left the apartment after a bit and went to the grocery store and then to the take-out bento shop.  Of course, our stuff was waiting for us even though we were early.  I sort of had a feeling that would happen despite F swearing that they always took a long time!

We came home and ate and then F watched TV all night.  I basically demanded the TV at 11:00pm and got it, and he finally went to bed!

I watched How to Get Away with Murder and then the Project Runway double shot finale.  I enjoyed that one a lot.  I suppose that means no more Project Runway for a bit.  Sigh.  

I’m worried that I’ll get the flu too.  At the end of next week we’re supposed to be going away for a day or two and if I’m sick with flu I should probably cancel.  Sigh.  What to do? 


On Sunday I’m not sure what I’ll get up to with my husband.  You’ll just have to come back and see!  Until tomorrow….

No comments: