January 30, 2017

Monday - Rainy but clearing at night

An okay day.

I got up this morning and made some tea and had cereal.  I had to scoot F off my side of the couch so that I could watch Nikita.  He had breakfast too and then went back to bed for a bit.  After my shows finished, I went back to bed and slept for ages.  It was almost two when I got up again.

I made myself some lunch, offered parts of it to F for his, but he wasn’t hungry.  That was too bad for him.  I had some avocado on English Muffin and some cheese on another side of the muffin.  Yum. I washed the dishes too.

In the afternoon I did a tad bit of tidying up around my computer desk and after a bit suggested we go out for dinner.  I was getting hungry!

I was hoping for a Gusto or a Cocos dinner, but F wanted noodles.  He suggested going to an udon chain restaurant. I wasn’t best pleased, but thought that he really needed to eat something he likes.  He is the sick one at the moment.  
We went to the restaurant, which thankfully wasn’t very busy.  I had the meat udon which was okay, and made better by the hot mustard I added.  F didn’t like his dish at all!  Quelle surprise!

We bought a few groceries and then came home.  Since it was almost 9:00 pm and time for Pretty Little Liars, I demanded the TV and watched my show.  I also made us some tea and did some crochet, so it wasn’t a bad thing.  I think.  F drank his tea and then went to bed.  

I went back into the tatami room and measured my crochet panel for the poncho I’m making.  Unfortunately, I didn’t do that before I blocked it!  I had one side off a lot.  Sigh.  I unpinned it and then blocked the other side.  This time I did measure and used a lot of pins so I’m hoping it’ll be good when it is cool and dry. 

I had a quiet evening watching a bit of telly and preparing to blog.  I’m not sure what I’m going to get up to tomorrow, I think you’ll just have to come back and find out.  Until tomorrow then….!


No comments: