March 15, 2017

Wednesday - Beware the Ides of March —Cloudy and rainy

An odd day.

I got up really late this morning.  I slept through my alarms and got up much later than I wanted to.  I did have my tea and breakfast though.

F didn’t come home for lunch, but I’m so used to him coming that I was almost disappointed that he didn’t.  Instead I tried to do a few things around the apartment and I also did a bit of laundry.  I cleaned out the shelves under my side of the bed and threw most of the stuff out. 

In the afternoon I went over to the post office and deposited the coins that I had rolled and counted last week.  It came to quite a surprising amount actually.  Yay for me.  I deposited it in my account and then came home.

At home I had a late lunch…I made French Toast with Aquafaba and it was good.  Then did the dishes.  I took a shower, no big deal.

When F came home he had his earphone in his ear so basically shushed me when I tried to speak to him.  I was quite wounded really.  I was in the midst of getting dinner on the table, didn’t know why he was being like that.  

He didn’t want to come for dinner really…he was a bit annoyed when I asked if I could turn down the TV…it was so loud.  I had baseball blaring at me.  I hate baseball.  

I actually finished dinner before F for a change and went into the bedroom and closed the door.  I decided to pack a few of my clothes from the closet and did so.  Along the way, I found a few things that I couldn’t/shouldn’t keep which was a little sad, but I am mostly okay with that.  I came out a few times to show F a few of my things, but really he just cared about the baseball.

After 10 pm I realized I was missing my shows and set up the DVR for them in a break.  Annoying that.  Then, when he left the couch, I sat there for a while and finished sewing the squares on my little blanket.  It looks pretty great!  I have to edge it now, but I hope that will go fairly quickly.  

And that was my day.  F has an early morning tomorrow and a driving assignment, so probably won’t be home for lunch  (yay) so I might have some time to get a few of my things finished or started.  However, he is supposed to take Friday off, so we’ll see if that proves to be a good thing or a bad thing!

And…we’re supposed to be moving over the weekend.  I’m not sure if it’ll happen or not, but I’ll be losing my internet here on Tuesday.  I hope to be able to keep posting, but I’m not sure how much time I’ll have in the next few days and weeks.  I’ll be around, not sure if I’ll be here or not though.

So…probably here tomorrow!  Please come back a bit later and see what is new with me.  Until tomorrow….


Kentucky Lady said...

Good luck with your move. Hope things go smoothly for you. Pack your patience. Don't stay away too long. Laura

Ian said...

Good luck with your move! I hope all goes well and it is a good thing for you. :)

Karen MIchele said...

Good luck with your move! I hope it is a good thing for you!

(Sorry for the double comment, my computer was signed in under my son-in-law's account and I didn't realize!)

Rosa said...

Wow! So soon! Good luck with your move. And remember to be kind to yourself since moving can be a pretty stressful event!