March 3, 2017

Friday - Clear, but chilly at night

A good day.

I got up this morning a few minutes late and then had breakfast and tea. Yay.  I slept through the next TV program, but got up off the couch after that, made the bed and got dressed too.  F came home for his lunch just after so it was a good thing.

In the afternoon I did a few things but I can’t really say what they were. I did some laundry, I packed a box of cds and some other stuff, but I have no idea what else.  I did watch a couple of episodes of Reign from the DVR too.  

Around 6 I started to get the kitchen into shape for dinner.  I roasted some sweet potatoes and a carrot we had in the fridge and so when F came home we had dinner quite quickly.  I had also cooked some garlic miso pork and that was very nice.  All in all, dinner was good.  I was pleased that F ate it and even added on some rice to his.  Hurray!

I suggested going out this evening for a drink, so we did.  We bundled up and walked to the Taiwanese izakaya that F likes and had a drink each.  We weren’t really interested in food, but the owner kept trying to feed us!  F had a beer, I had a mojito.  

We came back home afterwards.  I stayed up and watched Penny Dreadful, which has just restarted (YAY!!!) and a couple of other things before blogging and doing computer things.  I sewed some of my blanket tonight and I am getting quite close to the end.  Still a bit of a slog to get it done, but the end of the sewing is definitely in sight. Yay.  

I’m really not sure what we’ll be doing this weekend.  F asked about taking me to the doctor tomorrow, but my nose is so much better today, I didn’t take any medicine.  It still runs a little, but not like yesterday.  I hope to go and see a movie, but you never know what will happen.  


That’s it for me. Until tomorrow….

No comments: