March 4, 2017

Saturday - Rainy then clear 

An okay day.

I woke up early, and then made the mistake of going back to bed.  I slept late and woke to an empty apartment.  I got up, made the bed and then took a shower.  I had some tea and I was just steeping my second cup of it when F came back.  

I was a little miffed because I had told F the night before that I wanted to go to a certain restaurant for lunch because they had posted a new special on their Facebook page.  We were too late.  On the way there, F suggested another restaurant, which was closed when we got there.  We drove around in circles for a while before I suggested Cocos.  

We went for lunch, but had an argument there.  I’m not even sure what it was about now.  F wanted to leave, but I made him stay.  I needed to eat, I think he needed to too.  I remember…I told him that I thought it was rude to have his earphone in and listen to his iPhone while we were having lunch.  I don’t get it.  How is that not rude?

After lunch, we came home and both did some packing up of stuff.  I packed up some of my dressy dresses into a suitcase, boxed up almost all of my CD’s, a few of our DVDs, and some books.  Basically got a lot of stuff ready.  I asked F if he’d like to take it over to his house tonight and he said he would.  

We drove over to his house and took the stuff upstairs.  I felt a bit sad, his mother was already in bed.  It was around 6 pm.  I took my nice dresses out of my suitcase and then put them in the closet.  I grabbed some things out of my drawers over there and stuffed them in my suitcase.  I’ll have a look at it next week or tomorrow and see if any of it is worth keeping.  I’m thinking most of it will get tossed though!

We left the house and drove out to Mikawa Mall.  We hit up the hardware store first for some tape for boxes, and some cleaning stuff.  Then, we re-parked the car and went into the mall.  

We had dinner separately.  F went to a ramen shop, and I went for pasta.  It was actually rather nice that way. After our dinners we went upstairs and did a little bit of window shopping before going to the theatre and buying popcorn and going to see xXx: Return of Xander Cage.  It was supremely silly, but quite fun.  I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would.  

After the movie we just came home.  I’ve been watching some late night TV and F is still up too.  

I’m not sure what we’re going to do tomorrow.  I am hoping that we can get some more moving and packing done.  I feel like we are so behind right now.  There is so much of F’s junk that he hasn’t even touched.  He just wants to throw it all in boxes without going through it.  I am rather opposed to that!  Why take garbage to his house?

Anyway, that’s it for me.  Come back tomorrow and see what happens next.  Until tomorrow….


No comments: