April 29, 2017

Saturday - Rainy and cool

A good day.

We slept in a little this morning.  It was a weird fact that I actually woke up at the usual time for me these days.  So weird.  I am not a morning person however.  I fell back asleep soon after.  

I did get up before 10 am.  F took his mother out to an onsen and I went downstairs with my computer to try to work out the internet problems.  The big news is that I managed to get the internet up and running.  It isn’t perfect yet.  I have the feeling that I have to take something offline and start again.  I can access the internet on my computer, but not on my cellphone.  That isn’t good! Still, now that I have some internet, I can hopefully check out the problems and see if I can fix this for the better.

When F came back, I was still trying to catch up on all the stuff I needed.  I didn’t quite manage but it was okay.  F & I went out for lunch to the Grand El Sun which was lovely.  Then, we headed to the apartment and did some cleaning.  

I finally asked F to get as much of his stuff as he could and got him to take down the light fixtures for me.  He got them down and then I washed them.  When he was ready, he put the now clean ones back up.  

We took a load of stuff to F’s house and then went out to get his mother a bento.  After that, we went for dinner.  

F and I had dinner at First Point, a nice pasta restaurant on Ginza Dori.  We both had pilaf today, with some shrimp too.  It was good.

We went to Machi Kine tonight to see Fast and Furious 8.  I don’t think I stopped laughing once. It was over the top, but I really needed to see a crazy goofy movie for a change.  Jason Statham was of course wonderful too.  

After the film, we came back to the house via the conbini.  We each needed a drink and some snacks!

And that was about it for my day.  It was so nice not to have to use my phone all the time, and nice to have the internet again.  


I have to go. I am tired again and it is late.  Probably catch up again later.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: