May 17, 2017

Wednesday - Sunny and glorious

A good day.

I got up with F and we left the house a bit after 7.  We went to the conbini and then F dropped me off near the apartment and I walked in.   Today, I have to admit that I didn’t do very much.  Because I was waiting for my friend to pick me up, I didn’t do a lot besides taking a shower.  

Around 11 she picked me up and off we went to Gusto, only to discover that it was closed!  I had forgotten they were closing this month for a couple of days.  We decided to go to the other one instead.  

We had a lovely lunch together and I helped her set up to start a new blanket for a family member of hers.  We picked a fairly easy pattern, I just hope she can remember the stitches!  After a lot of chat, it was time for her to go and she dropped me off near S-Mall.

I went in and did a little shopping around the 100 yen shop, then took myself off to Doutors for a drink and some knitting time.  I worked on the hat that I am just starting to match the cowl I am making.  Fingers crossed that it all works out.  

F called me to say he was going to be late, so I decided to walk back to the apartment. I made good time and enjoyed being out in the setting sun.  

F showed up around 7 pm. He was quite tired. We decided to go to a fish restaurant, but the first one was full, so tried another.  We went to the new izakaya on main street, in the old Mr. Donuts building.  It was busy, but we got in.  We each had a donburi of fish on rice, and shared some nankotsu.  We left afterwards and picked up a few things for his mother and us.

At the house, we came upstairs and got on with our night. I checked email and did computer stuff, F showered and then went to sleep. 

Tomorrow I’m back to the apartment and I have a lot of things to do before Friday.  I hope that I even manage to do a few of the things!!  


Come back later and see what I get up to.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: