May 19, 2017

Friday - Hot and sunny

A good day.

I got up this morning, but I really didn’t want to!  I had plans for later, so I managed.  Yay me.  F and I drove to the apartment area and he dropped me off.  

Today I watched my shows and then at 10:30, I left.  I rode my bike over to the cinema in Tsuruoka and saw La La Land again.  I quite enjoyed it today, although I think someone in the audience didn’t turn off their phone and got a call during the movie.  Sigh.  After the movie I visited the bakery in the theater and then rode off.  I stopped at a convenience store for a drink which I had in the store, and then continued on my way to the apartment.  

I took a shower at the apartment and did a little sweeping but really today was mostly a vacation day for me!  

F came back to the apartment before 6 pm and said that he wanted to go home.  I was a bit miffed, but then decided to ask if he was interested in going to the Internet Cafe.  I wanted to relax and watch a bit of TV to be honest.  We went over there and were able to get massaging chairs so spent the next few hours there.  I did some knitting…then ripped it back and restarted.  I think it’ll be a bit better now.  

A little after 10 pm we left and drove back to the house. We stopped off at the conbini for a bento for F’s mother and some stuff for us.  

We had a quiet evening here.  F is sleeping and I’m tired enough to want to get some sleep soon too.  I’m not really sure what we’ll be doing this weekend  F has a doctor appointment tomorrow, but apart from that, I have no idea.  Come back later and see!


Until tomorrow….

No comments: