May 24, 2017

Wednesday - Muggy then rainy all day

A good day.

I didn’t really want to get up this morning, but I did.  I got dressed and left with F again.  He dropped me off at the apartment’s driveway, and I walked in.  I watched the news and drank my coffee, then took a shower.  I watched X-Files and then promptly fell asleep for 30 minutes.  I didn’t mean to, it just happened.

When 11 am rolled around, I started looking for my friend, but she didn’t come.  I half thought she’d forgotten about us, but she arrived a little later.  We stopped off in the mall and bought some sandwiches for lunch and then went to her apartment for some crochet time.  

We ate, and I helped her with her crochet.  She was doing very well, and knew she was doing something not quite right, so I was able to help her with it.  She restarted her project and then did a couple of long rows.  

She dropped me off at the apartment before she went to her work and I came in.  I was supposed to get busy but didn’t.  I had a bite to eat and then some iced coffee.  I managed to spill the iced coffee all over myself, that was fun!

F was a little late today, and was very tired when he got there.  We had some coffee and shared an ice cream bar, and talked about dinner.  He wasn’t hungry, I was, so I suggested a few places and let him pick one. He chose Jiro, so off we went. 

We had a nice dinner there. I had the teriyaki chicken, F had carbonara.  I sort of wish I’d had that too, as it looked very nice.  After dinner, we tried to get his mother something to eat and then came back to the house.

At the house, I took down my dry clothes and did another load of laundry including the stuff I spilled the coffee on today!  It came out, so that was good.  

F and I had a quiet evening and he’s sleeping away now.  I should try to get some sleep now too.  Tomorrow I should get some work done and if the rain is bad, I probably will.


Come back later and see what I get up to on Thursday.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: