June 28, 2017

Wednesday - Hot and sunny

A goodish day.

I got up this morning when F did and went out with him.  He dropped me off at the Internet Cafe and I went in and got a massaging chair for myself.  I spent the next 3 hours there and enjoyed myself. I did some crochet, watched some videos and even closed my eyes for a few minutes.

When my time was up I walked to the train station and finally managed to get my tickets for my trip next month.  Of course, it took longer than I hoped and the clerk made a mistake so she had to fix it, but after a while things got sorted out. Whew.  

I met my friend and after buying a drink, we went over to her apartment for some lunch and crochet.  She had made some gorgeous curries and we had them with bread.  After lunch, we did some crochet and knitting together.  I showed her a couple of techniques to help her with joining yarn. I’m hoping I did a decent job, but thought that maybe she was a bit confused.  

When it was time to go, she dropped me off at S-Mall.  I had planned to go and get a hair cut, but honestly, I completely forgot, so I just hacked the mall instead!  I put my backpack in a locker, had ice cream at Baskin Robbins and then did a little window shopping.  I went to Doutors and had an iced coffee and a cookie later on too.  

F called me to say he was finished work. I grabbed my backpack and after a long detour where he bought  a drink we were off.  He went to the car dealership where they put in the new GPS.  Let’s hope this one actually works this time.

We got gas for the car and then thought about dinner.  Although I had wanted more curry I didn’t say anything and let F pick.  He wanted fish, so we went to the restaurant/bar near the station.  I wasn’t that happy about the whole thing, but didn’t care too much either.  

We picked up a bento for K and I picked up some food for lunch tomorrow.  We came back to the house and vegged upstairs.  I watched the end of one movie and then The Martian was on again and I watched it. I tried to crochet during the movie, but F was so damn noisy I wanted to yell at him.  I didn’t.


The colours so far are dark grey, light grey and pink.  There will be cream as well later.

Close up!


Anyway, he wasn’t going to take his shower first, so I asked if I could go instead.  I had an okay shower and then when he went I watched a bit more telly.  


That’s really about it for today.  No big plans for tomorrow, but F needs me to find some important personal papers for him. No idea why really!  Come back in a bit and see how my Thursday is. Until tomorrow….

No comments: