June 4, 2017

Sunday - Rainy and cold

A good day.  

I’m falling asleep at my computer so I’ll be brief.  I didn’t sleep well last night and woke up after a couple of hours feeling nauseous.  I have no idea why and was able to go back to sleep for an hour or so.  This continued for hours and I slept in until 11ish.

We took K out for lunch this morning and went to a donburi place.  We had fish on rice, it was good, but not really what I wanted.  I had wanted cooked meat, not raw fish, but oh well.

After a spin around the grocery store, we took K home and dropped her off.  We went to Doutors for a while, then F and I went to the apartment, where we spent some time.  

Today in the apartment, we worked on getting things packed, well, F did anyway.  Don’t feel too sorry for him, it was his stuff and he’s been putting it off for far too long.  I did a lot of little things, and we ended up taking 2 loads to the house.  A lot would go to be recycled in the future, but for right now, it is out of our apartment.  There is still more, sad to say.

After a couple of trips, we bought K a bento and then went for our dinner.  We went to the udon shop and had udon and I had something with rice.  It was mild for my stomach, so that was probably good.  

We came back to the house and F fixed the TV properly and then I watched a bit of TV.  I did a small load of laundry too.  I’m going to try and do a bit each night to get it done.

I’m so tired, I tried to read a book on my computer and kept falling asleep.  It is so cold up here tonight that we have the heater back on, quilts on top of our bed, and warm clothes on instead of regular pyjamas.  


I must run. I’m back to the apartment tomorrow to work on the grand finishing.  Wish me luck with it! Until tomorrow….

No comments: