June 5, 2017

Monday - Cool, but gorgeously sunny

A good day!

I slept very well last night so was able to get up this morning.  We left for work at the usual time, got our drinks and then F left me off at the apartment again.  

I tried to take a bit of a nap but it didn’t happen today. It was very, very cold in the apartment.  F popped in for a minute and told me to use the heater, so I did.  It helped a lot.

I did get busy, but I’m not sure that I did a lot of useful work today!  I did throw out a few things, a lot of old cleaner bottles, and moved some more things into the tatami room.  I even consolidated a couple of boxes.  Yay for me.  

I went out for some munchies and some wifi time at McDonald.  I spent about an hour out of the apartment and it was lovely.  The weather was great…it was one of those perfect days when the sun was shining and the temperature was great, there was a light wind and it was just lovely to be out of the apartment.

When I got back to the apartment, I did a few little things and then took a shower.  After the shower, I decided to work on the island, and cleared it off. I wiped it off too.  I had done it earlier this moving time, but it had gradually become a place to put things when we didn’t know where else to put things.  

F came back and was very tired, but after a few minutes joined me in some coffee.  We had coffee and some cookies, before deciding where to go for dinner.  I suggested the local Chinese restaurant. 

We went to the Chinese Restaurant and tried two new dishes that were good, but not great.  I wasn’t a fan of the third dish either, but it was F’s request, so no problem.  

We came back to the house afterwards and watched a bit of TV.  F got to watch some fighting and then I watched some of my DVR’d stuff, plus a little bit “live”.  It’s so nice to actually watch things at night.  I am missing the news in the daytime though.


And that’s about it.  I had a pretty decent day.  Tomorrow I’ll be back at the apartment. I need to step it up a bit and get stuff done.  I want to finish up this move.  At least I have to convince myself that I do! Come back later and see what I get up to.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: