June 6, 2017

Tuesday - Sunny and warm

A good day.

This morning I got up and went to the apartment with F. However, F realized that he’d left his wallet at home, so I had to pay at the convenience store!  I also gave him a bit of money so that he’d be okay for the rest of the day…plus he usually buys my lunch for me, so there was an ulterior motive!

At the apartment I set up the waterpot to boil and then sat in the chair for a bit.  I ended up falling asleep for a few minutes.  Oops.  

I did get busy today.  I tidied up the box of cleaners and put them in buckets according to which room in the house they should go in.  I cleaned off the other side of the island today too.

F came by with lunch for us and that was lovely. I had a chicken bento today. Yum.  After lunch, he left and I got busy again.  Today I cleaned the walls in the bathroom, in the room with the sink.  It took a bit of ingenuity due to strange angles and such!  Still, it is done.  Hurray for that.

F came around 5:40 for me and didn’t want to stay and have a drink.  He was in a hurry to get to a lock shop.  We left right away, but when we got there, they had technically closed already, although he went in and had a chat with the shop worker.  We went to the house quickly to pick up his wallet and then went out for dinner.  

On our way, I couldn’t get F to talk about where he’d like to go or to suggest a food he’d like. It was annoying.  I asked him how hungry he was and he didn’t answer, so I just suggested Fireball.  I figured that since I couldn’t try and please him, I’d just please myself.  We got there, went in, and then F made the snarky comment that it was expensive.  Well, yes, a little.  But the food is good and it isn’t a chain.  If he’d talked to me earlier I was going to suggest a cheaper place, but….  He started to complain about his back and neck so I knew he wasn’t doing well, but I am not a mind reader.  We actually had a good meal and got on quite well over it.  

After dinner we picked up food for his mother and then came back to the house.  We got back here just before 8 pm and F put on his pyjamas right away.  I decided not to do that.  I may be in my new “home” but I am not going to bed at 8:00pm.  I put on a pair of yoga pants so I’d be comfy and did a load of laundry.  I watched quite a bit of TV tonight from the DVR and live too.  I cleared a bit of the backlog.  F was snoozing most of the night, so it wasn’t like I was keeping him awake.  He certainly wasn’t keeping me company.  

So that was my day.  Tomorrow I’m back to the apartment, although I think I’ll take the morning off and have breakfast or something.  I will have to weed a few more things out of the apartment too I think.

Come back later and see what I get up to.  Until tomorrow….


Rosa said...

My goodness! You must be exhausted from this move. It's not easy being between two places either. Hopefully you have a nice reward planned for yourself (and maybe F, if he's good! lol!) for when you're finished.

Helen said...

I am getting so tired of it. I think it is coming to an end though. The apartment is nearly empty and I'm (sadly) at the stage where I have to re-clean things because it has been so long since things were cleaned.

I have a trip out of town planned for myself next month. F is not invited ;-)

Thanks for visiting