June 30, 2017

Friday - Muggy and rainy

An okay day.

I got up this morning around 8 and watched news, then got dressed and after a bit went and downstairs and gave K some breakfast.  She hadn’t heated up the water this morning so there wasn’t any tea, sad to say.

I did the dishes, which took all of two minutes and then came back upstairs.  I did a load of laundry and also took out some garbage from our room up here.  

I also took a nap while the laundry was in the machine. I had set an alarm to let me know when it would finish, so I got downstairs just as it was finishing up.  

A bit after 12:30 I started making lunch for us.  Today we had cold tofu, chicken salad sandwiches and ham salad sandwiches with a little bit of salad.  K said that she liked them and ate them all too.  I was a tad worried that maybe I made too much for her, but she did eat them all.

In the afternoon I came back upstairs and just relaxed a bit. I crocheted a lot, worked on my computer a bit…honestly, it was so hot and humid I didn’t want to do anything at all.  I had to keep drinking too.

F came home around 6 pm and we talked about what to do.  Our old plan, if it hadn’t been raining, was to walk to an izakaya, but it was raining.  Instead we went out and got K something for dinner, delivered it, and then went out for our dinner.  We went to a Thai restaurant and had a yummy meal, then went to the Internet Cafe again. It was nice that we didn’t have to eat there tonight.  We got massaging chairs and spent 3 hours enjoying ourselves.  I did quite a bit of crochet there too.  I watched some regular TV and then put on some of the music videos that my niece had suggested for me.  They were quite good really.

We came home via the convenience store for some drinks.  I was really thirsty, even though I drank a lot.  F went to sleep fairly early, but I’m still up for now.  I hope to go to bed very soon though.


I’m not sure what we’ll be doing on Canada Day, but I hope it will be fun.  Come back later and find out.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: