October 16, 2017

Monday - Sunny but cool

An okay day.

I got up this morning around 8 am and it was easy to do. I filled up my water pot and made the first of many cups of tea. I watched quite a few episodes of the TV that I had taped when I was away and then deleted them.

I went downstairs around 9:30 and had breakfast with K. It was just cereal and yogurt, but since it had been rather a long time since I ate, it was nice. After doing the dishes, which necessitated me having to clean the basin and empty the dish drainer first, I did a couple of loads of laundry. Oh, yes, and F popped in for a few minutes while I was getting breakfast ready for us.

In the afternoon I offered K lunch, but she didn’t want any. It’s too bad in a way as it was quite Japanese but that was her choice. I had some eggplant/chicken thing, a chicken steak and a hot salad. That was good. I ate upstairs and then did some computer stuff along with more TV watching.

I did the dishes around 4 pm and then when I came back upstairs I went through 3 of my drawers and removed a bunch of clothes that I don’t wear for whatever reason. Many are a little stained, some are too old, some too tight or too baggy…just things that I don’t really wear anymore.  I have at least one more drawer to go through. Wish me luck. I should also go through my closet as there are a ton of things that need to be removed!

F came back to the house around 6 and we decided to go out for dinner.  I suggested sushi and he chose to go to the new sushi place with the lottery for plates of sushi dropped in the disposal chute. It wasn’t too busy and we got in quite soon.  We ate a lot and then I won a prize tonight.  Woot. I got some Halloween masking tape.  I could use it on a postcard if I wanted to.  

We visited McDonald afterward for some free wifi and dessert, then picked up a few groceries for F’s mother’s dinner. 

We came back to the house, but she had already eaten and was in bed.  It was just after 8 pm.  Sigh.  Why so early?

F and I came upstairs.  I spent some time on my computer, he on his phone.  I watched The Good Wife and a couple of other things and that’s about it.  You are now up to date with my life.  So exciting, isn’t it?


Come back tomorrow if you dare and see what I get up to.  I bet there is more laundry in my future!  Until tomorrow….

No comments: