October 24, 2017

Tuesday - Sunny and warm…gorgeous day!

A good day.  

Yes, after the typhoon blew through the weather today was gorgeous!  It was sunny and warm.  Quite beautiful really.

I had a quiet, normal for here morning.  I got up and watched the foreign news, then went and had breakfast with K after a while. I did us a few raspberries in with the cereal which were very nice!

I did the dishes and then did a load of laundry and hung it up in the garage.  I changed to go out with my friend, and I got a lot of things ready to go when she arrived.  She came very close to 12 and we decided to go to the mall for lunch.  We got to the mall and went to the hotel.  They’ve done some renovations lately and things have really changed there.  We got a table in a far room, there were only a few other customers there, and had our lunch.  

I probably ate too much, but we had some great conversation and I was able to see and hold her baby for her for a few minutes so things were really nice.  After a while the baby needed to be walked around, so we left the restaurant and went for a bit of a stroll around the mall.  It was rather fun walking around, looking at things and not buying them.  We stopped for dessert at Baskin Robbins and then had to split up our little party.  She went back to her city, and I took some things off to the post office to mail.

On the way back from the post office, I stopped in at the local souvenir shop and bought a few postcards and something for a friend. After that, I went back to the Mall and looked around a bit more.  I’m into Christmas shopping now.  Sigh. 

Around 5 pm I went to Doutors and had a kinako soy latte.  I drank it and waited for F.  He finished work, but went to the doctor, so I was in the store for a while.  When he came, he got us each more drinks and then we went out for dinner.

We went over to Coco Ichibanya Curry and had Imoni curry.  It was surprisingly good.  It wasn’t very expensive either, so that was an added bonus. After we ate, we drove to the grocery store and got a few things for K’s meal for tonight and for my lunch tomorrow.  Yay us.  

We came back to the house.  F gave his mother some of the food and I came upstairs when there was a good change.  I watched a little TV and made us something to drink.  We had a quiet but nice evening together. 

Tomorrow I should do a bit more laundry, I might do some postcard sending and I would like to get a start on my next class planning. It is much better to plan a class early in case something happens and I can’t later on.  

Come back in a bit and see how my Wednesday goes!  Until tomorrow…

No comments: