November 6, 2017

Monday - Sunny and warm

A good day!

I got up this morning just before 8 and turned on my waterpot. I had some tea and made the beds and got dressed.  K and I had breakfast together this morning and it was nice to see her again.  

After breakfast, I did the dishes, went over to the garage and picked up my sweater and towels that I had left there. I did a few little things today.  I set up a new towel bar in the bathroom, I moved a few things around the bedroom and I watched a little telly.  I also got my sister’s birthday present wrapped and ready to go, and something small for a friend.

I had lunch around 2 I think and it was nice.  I had some avocado, some garlic sausage and a bagel.  Yum!

In the evening, F called to say that he was on his way home and I asked if we could go to the post office.  The local post office doesn’t take overseas parcels, so I needed to go to the main one that stays open late.  

We got there in time and I was able to mail her present.  I also mailed the other thing to my friend, but the post office worker didn’t seem to understand at first that it was going within Japan.  She tried to get me to fill out a customs form!

I asked F if he’d like to have sushi for dinner and he would.  We picked up something for K’s dinner and then came back to the house to deliver it.  After that, we went to our old favourite, Kintaro Sushi.  We didn’t have to wait to be seated and then had some very good sushi.  We didn’t eat as much as we would have if we’d gone to one of the other keiten sushi restaurants, and that’s a good thing.

We came back to the house after dinner and I suggested another walk to F.  He was up for it, so we waited a few minutes to digest, and then went over to the park and walked for 40 minutes or so.  Yay us.  We went a little longer than last night too. It was quite cold tonight, sad to say.

We came back to the house and prepared the plastic garbage to go out in the morning, then came upstairs.  F was trying to download an app that I use. The downloading was easy, it was the signing-in that was difficult!  He used to use the app on his old phone.  

I took my shower and then watched some of The Good Wife.  I followed that up with Project Runway.  It was good tonight, but I’m not sure I really agree with the judges tonight!  


And that was my day. Tomorrow I’ll probably do some laundry, maybe a Postcrossing or two if I have time. You’ll just have to come on back and see what happens.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: