November 9, 2017

Friday - Rainy and cool, clearing later on.

A good day.

I went to bed quite early last night and was able to get up this morning quite easily.  I watched the news and had a little tea.  A few minutes late I went downstairs and had breakfast with K.  

I came back upstairs and had a relaxing rest of morning. I watched a little stuff off the DVR and around 1am I went downstairs to have lunch.  K wasn’t there.  I think she must have been napping.  I prepared my lunch and took it upstairs.  I left K a plate of duck and avocado in the fridge.  I brought my stuff upstairs and ate, then wrote up a couple of postcards for Postcrossing.

I went downstairs and saw K in the living room.  I thought I was asking her if she had eaten, but I think I actually asked if she’d like to eat something.  I went upstairs and scanned my cards and thought about what I said.  I got ready to leave and then grabbed the stuff out of the fridge that I prepared earlier, added a cup soup and also a piece of bread with a bit of jam on it.  She seemed happy and I told her again that I was off to the post office.

I walked today instead of riding my bike, so I got a bit of good exercise in.  It didn’t take that long and I enjoyed myself.  I also bought a few stamps there too.  

I came back and upstairs.  I played around a bit on my computer and waited for F.  When he finished work he came back to the house and we decided what to do tonight.  We went out to get K some food from the supermarket and then we went to a ramen/curry restaurant.  It was okay, but I wouldn’t say it was great.

We ended up at the Internet Cafe again and spent 3 hours in the massaging chairs. I really enjoyed it. I watched ER and then some music videos.  I let F know when it was time to go and we left and came back to the house.

That’s about it for me.  I watched a bit of TV at the house and vegged some more.  F went to bed fairly early. He’s probably going to take tomorrow off so he can take his mother to the doctor again.  She’s out of her medicine so needs to be able to get some more.  She’s still got a touch of that cold and has a cough, poor thing.  


I’m not sure what I’ll be doing tomorrow, it’ll be interesting to find out.  Come back later and find out. Until tomorrow….

No comments: