April 21, 2018

Saturday - Sunny and warm!
A mostly good day.

F got up fairly early this morning and went to see his back doctor.  He was rather late getting back.  Meanwhile, I had got up this morning and done some of my usual stuff. I had also had breakfast so that was good too.

F picked me up and we zoomed over to our doctor’s office.  We had to wait for an hour before we were seen, how exciting.  I did read a bit so that was good.

When we were done, we had to go back to F’s doctor to pay as F had run out without paying this morning!  Then, we had lunch.  I suggested the Indian place and F agreed for a change.  We both had the same thing, chicken curry and the all the naan you can eat set.  F got through two naans, I didn’t quite make it.  I gave my excess to F which he did eat.

We popped into a menswear shop then and got F a new black tie.  His idea was to get it at the hundred yen shop.  Grr.  I went to the hundred yen shop for a couple of padded envelopes.  After that, we went back to F’s house to check his mother.

She was fine of course, so we left again.  We went to the Art Forum in our city.  Right now they are having a display of English Mechanical Toys on. It’s a lot of fun because many have buttons to push so you can make them work. However, both F and I felt a little overwhelmed by the end and were starting to not enjoy ourselves as much.  I was absolutely parched during our visit, I couldn’t find a water fountain until afterwards.

We got K a bento at the grocery store, delivered it, and then were off to Mikawa for dinner and a movie.  While we were there, I noticed that the old Seattle’s Best Coffee store is going to become a Doutor.  I’m quite happy about that.  I like Doutor a lot.  

We went over to Aeon first to look at some clothes, but F wasn’t really interested in me getting any. He thinks what I have will do.  I’m not so sure, but am not going to rock the boat for now.

We had dinner at the food court.  I had a bibinba, F had some udon at the next place.  I ordered first, but F had his and was done eating before I even got mine.  It took so long to come. It was good, but the rice had burned a bit in the bowl so that was disappointing. After dinner, we went to Baskin Robbins and had an ice cream treat each.  That was nice, I just hope I don’t suffer for it tomorrow.

We went to see Ready Player One tonight.  I really enjoyed it, F said he liked it, but I don’t think he liked it as much as me.  I liked it because it was fun and didn’t take itself too seriously.

After the movie, we drove back into Tsuruoka and only stopped at a convenience store for a few munchies for F.  Okay, me too.

That’s about it.  It was a good and busy day today, I am quite tired now.  Tomorrow, I’m not sure what we’ll get up to.  F wants to get a massage, I want to go to the craft fair that’s close to the house.  I hope both things can happen.  Come back tomorrow and see what we get up to.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: