April 26, 2018

Thursday - Cloudy in the early afternoon, sunny the rest of the day.

An okay day.  

I got up this morning, watched the news and then my drama.  I basically had a quiet morning.  K didn’t seem to be around until after the mail arrived.  I enjoyed the quiet!

In the afternoon I wrote a couple of blog entries for my postcard blog, then worked on my column. Over the course of the day, I wrote about another couple of movies and wrote the ending.  Now all I have to do is polish it up and write the intro! 

F came back to the house on time and seemed fine.  He said his mother wanted to make takenoko (bamboo root) and that he had to go and buy one.  I didn’t know if he meant she wanted to make it as a side dish or as something else and unfortunately F wasn’t very good at explaining to me.  He finally said that she wanted to make soup/stew with it.  That was fine, but how the heck would I know? We went to the store and he bought some stuff, I tried to help but couldn’t.  I bought stuff for myself instead.  We got his mother a bento too. 

We delivered everything and then we went out.  I had asked that we go to Yamaya so I could buy some guacamole spice, but they didn’t have any. I was going to buy myself some tea, but since F wasn’t going to buy anything at all, decided not to get it. Then, he bought himself a bottle of wine. 

We ended up having an okay dinner at Moku-Moku.  We both had the pasta set, mine was carbonara, his was salmon and shrimp cream pasta.  

We went to the Internet Cafe again for 3 hours. It was actually quite nice tonight.  It was very quiet there.  I watched some TV and then some YouTube.  It was fun.  

We came back to the house directly when our time was up.  I took a shower and then F did too.  I watched Castle from last week and enjoyed it.  I hadn’t seen it before. 


That’s about it for my day.  Tomorrow I will have to finish my column and I might do a small load of laundry or something since Monday is a national holiday and we have plans for later in the week.  Come back later and see what I get up to.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: