May 30, 2018

Wednesday - Hot and Sunny, muggy

An okay day.

I got up this morning and did my usual things. I actually had quite a good morning, it was quiet and just the way I like it.  After breakfast, I decided that my day’s project was going to be the little hat that I’ve been working on.  I wanted to get it finished.  

I worked on my little knitted cap for quite a few hours. If I had known how long it would take, I might have broken it up into days, but I did just want it done. I had to take my lunch break in the middle, but finally, it was done, done, done.  It only took a year!  



F came back from work and wanted to go out for dinner. His mother requested a bento, so we went and got one for her, then went to Sashimiya for our dinner.  We both had the same thing, a donburi with tuna and negitoro.  It was really nice. We shared an order of cucumber spears with ume and mayo.  

We ran a couple of errands after our dinner.  The first one was to get shampoo for my husband, the second to find washrooms! After that, we went to a cafe for a cup of tea.  We had a really nice cup of tea and then were told it was Celestial Seasonings!  I had no idea it was a decaf tea.  I may have to pick some up later.  

We came back to the house and F went to bed quite soon after. He’s really tired and isn’t feeling well.  It may have been too soon for him to have rice.  He’s pushing his recovery too much I think.  I’ve told him to take things easy, but he wants to eat more than just udon!

Tomorrow F is off work. He’s going to have a medical test in the morning and then he has the rest of the day. I’ve asked if we can maybe go and see Deadpool 2 as it starts here tomorrow. I would really just like to do something fun with my husband if that is possible.  It feels like it has been a while though.

PS...just wanted to say that the boots have been put in the garage.  K put them in plain view and covered the tops of them so nothing could get in, which was a nice touch. However, it is still annoying that she didn't tell us what she was doing first!

Come back later and see what I get up to. Until tomorrow….

No comments: