June 7, 2018

Thursday - Hot and sunny

A good day.

I got up this morning, did my usual morning stuff, did a load of laundry and hung it up in the room.  I had another quiet morning, which was absolutely fine. 

I decided to write a few postcards and did so.  I wrote up 4 cards so I’d have more than ten travelling.  It’s been a while since I’ve had so many going at one time.  

I barely saw K again today.  With the warmer weather again, she doesn’t move around much, and neither do I!

When F came back to the house tonight we talked about what to do. He wanted another bath so I said that as long as I got to go to the main post office to get stamps, I would go to the onsen with him. We picked up a bento for his mother and then delivered it.  We went to the post office too and I got some stamps.  

We drove out to the onsen and F took his bath.  I spent time in the lobby drinking coffee, updating my apps and knitting.  F was done a bit early I thought and I suggested going for sushi.  He liked the idea so off we went.

Dinner was okay. I think my fish was better than F’s, but twas a close thing. Afterwards, we paid and then just came back to the house.  

I took a shower and F watched a bit of TV before I took it back from him.  He’s now sleeping away, and I need to be doing that soon too.  I’m nearly asleep at my keyboard.  


Come back tomorrow and find out what amazing things I get up to then.  Until tomorrow....

No comments: