March 19, 2019

Tuesday - Sunny and warmish

My alarm woke me up this morning and it was a good thing it did as F was still sleeping. I’d turned on his alarm before bed, but I think he’d hit snooze one too many times. He did get to work on time happily.

I had my usual sort of morning today. I watched my shows, had breakfast and did some laundry. I watched a bit of the stuff off the DVR and then went downstairs to make my lunch.  I got out the soup and decided that I’d ask K if she’d like some. I got it heated up and then asked if I could give her some. She said yes, so I took it and a slice of buttered toast into her living room for her. She, in turn, invited me to eat my soup with her. I was a tad glad about that as I wasn’t sure how I’d get it upstairs without spilling. We had a nice lunch together. I usually eat more, so afterwards I took my salad upstairs and had that. I did all the dishes of course too. 

In the afternoon I decided to write a couple of postcards for Postcrossing. I haven’t been making myself send any for ages. I just did two, but some are better than none!

F came back around 5:45 and was tired. He’d stayed up much too late last night. I told him I wasn’t cooking and he suggested going to Kintaro Sushi with his mother. It was a good idea, so off we went. We had a nice meal there and then came back to the house.

F had promised that we’d go out later but when he got into bed fully clothed I had my doubts. Sure enough, at 9 pm when I went to see how he was doing, he didn’t want to go out. I said it was okay and then he said he’d go. I told him it wasn’t necessary so I took my shower. He got up for a bit but has gone back to bed.

I watched a bit of TV and picked a couple of hairstyles that I like from Pinterest. I’m off downtown tomorrow to get my hair cut. I even managed to explain to K about it earlier! 

That’s really about it for me for now.  Come back later and see how things go when I go shopping and beautifying myself! Until tomorrow….

No comments: