November 25, 2008 - Tuesday

Sunny, then rain at night.

Today was a quiet and okay day. I got up at a decent time, watched the news and got on with my business.

I watched the weekend television that I had taped when I was away and mostly enjoyed it. I cooked lunch and then went to work.

My classes today were fine and I enjoyed them. In the first one, we just started two new books today and in the second one we discussed starting a new book soon. So, new books are on my mind.

Fumihiko was late tonight, but as I hadn't left the school yet when he finished work, he picked me up and we went to Grado for dinner. We both had the same thing, fettucine with salmon, ikura and shrimp in a cream sauce. It was amazing. The coffee was still cold though. Fumihiko talked to the waitress about it afterwards.

We bought a few groceries for dinner tomorrow and then came home. We really didn't do much at home at all. I did a meme that was on the net recently and surfed the web. Fumihiko watched something that amazingly didn't annoy me before turning off the TV and taking his bath.

That's about it for today. Tomorrow I should go to the post office and send a couple of books off, then maybe do a little more Christmas/birthday shopping. My nephew's birthday is in early January, so I have to make sure that I send him a Christmas present AND a birthday present. The happy thing for me is that I can send them together, just need to have two good presents for him.

Anyway, I'm out of here. Check out the meme! Night.

No comments: