One Word Meme

Stole this off Hyotenka who got it off Illahee's blog. No one asked me to do it, but I just decided to give it a whirl. I'm only supposed to use one word in my answers.


1. Where is your cell phone? Handbag.

2. Where is your significant other? Couch

3. Your hair colour? Silver

4. Your mother? Dead

5. Your father? Buried

6. Your favorite thing? Chocolate

7. Your dream last night? Forgot

8. Your dream/goal? Novel

9. The room you're in? Living-room

10. Your hobby? Blogging

11. Your fear? Poverty

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Undecided

13. Where were you last night? Internet

14. What you're not? Certain

15. One of your wish-list items? Sleep

16. Where you grew up? Canada/South Africa/Norway/Scotland (Cannot do that in one word!)

17. The last thing you did? Delete

18. What are you wearing? Black

19. Your TV? Digital

20. Your pet? Aisha

21. Your computer? MacBook

22. Your mood? Unsettled

23. Missing someone? Yes.

24. Your car? (Bicycle for me) Turquoise

25. Something you're not wearing? Sweater

26. Favorite store? Additionelle

27. Your summer? Sticky

28. Love someone? Usually

29. Your favorite colour? Blue

30. When is the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? Yesterday

I'm not tagging anyone, but if you'd like to do it, just go ahead and do it. Let us know in the comments please!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I did this and posted it on my classroom blog, in the hopes that some of the students will do it too.

Rachel said...

Well we have the same favorite thing, Helen! And I very nearly wrote 'sleep' for my wish-list item, but I'd already used it for the dream. Hmmm, you can tell I'm sleep-deprived.

(see my blog comments for the spider story)