December 12, 2008 - Friday

Cloudy and rainy.

Today was a good day, mostly! I got up, did my morning thing, showered and got on with my day. I got my journal from the women's group I belong to, and my column was there. Unfortunately though, it wasn't anonymous like I wanted! Oh dear. At least it was published this time! I guess this means that I will have to start working on the next one soon.

I went off to work a little later than I wanted. It wasn't as rainy or windy as last night. It was a little rainy, but not at all like last night. I thought I'd be soaked, but I wasn't. Hurray for that.

My class went quite well today. I used the reading rods that I got at the Teacher's Expo last month. I think the student liked using them. It was the introduction of "magic e" this time. I'm teaching it again tomorrow.

After class I set up a little for tomorrow, and then Fumihiko sent me a message. He came to get me and we came home.

We both cooked dinner. Fumihiko was supposed to make hot tofu. He said it would take 10 minutes, but it took much longer. He said it was because he had to change some of the ingredients. Anyway, dinner was good when we had it.

We had a quiet evening, I wrote some email and read a few blogs. I even blogged early. Tomorrow I'll be quite busy if everyone comes, so I don't want to stay up too late tonight.

Gotta go! Night.

No comments: