March 21, 2009 - Saturday

Sunny and warm.

A mostly good day today. I went to work in the early afternoon, then went out with my husband for coffee at Mr. Donuts. I promptly spilled most of it all over the table, myself and the floor. Ack. Can't take me anywhere.

In the evening we planned to go out and see a movie. We watched Die Hard with Vengence (aka the third one) on TV first and it was fun. However, after it finished, Fumihiko discovered boxing on TV. Bleck. He wouldn't leave until it was over.

We had dinner at a soba shop and then headed out to the mall to see Valkyrie, the latest Tom Cruise movie. I rather liked it. Because the majority of actors were British, the acting was good. It was a bit of a downer over all, but quite interesting.

We came home via a convenience store for some ice cream, then watched Private Practice. After that, it was time for Project Runway. Today the challenge was to make costumes for female professional wrestlers. It was silly and also fun.

After a bit of channel surfing and Ugly Betty, Fumihiko discovered that season 2 of Heroes is on Yamagata TV. ACK. I know this is the "bad" season, but I'd still like to watch it. Today we just caught the last five minutes.

And that's it. I'm yawning at my keyboard and it is way past time for bed. Catch you tomorrow! Night.

No comments: