April 17, 2011

Sunday - Warm and sunny.

A good day. I went to bed last night before my husband! He was up watching a fishing show and I just got too tired so went to bed. He did get up before me this morning though!

I had been up for a while when he asked if we could go out for lunch. He was nice about it, so I got dressed and we went out. We had a nice lunch at Grado. We both had grilled chicken, it was delicious.

We came home for a while. I suddenly got so tired that I had to take a nap, so I went to bed and fell asleep. I’m not sure how long I was asleep, but F came in later and woke me up. He wanted to go out again. It wasn’t a big problem.

We drove down to Yamaya, the store that sells imported food. They’re moving everything around in their store again, so I couldn’t find anything I wanted. I couldn’t find any mushroom soup which is terrible and sad, and I couldn’t find any mayonnaise. Next up, we went to Mr. Donuts and then S-Mall where I got a few things at the hundred yen shop.

We came home for a brief visit and then went out again. This time, we went to the Mach-Ki-Ne theatre. We had dinner in their restaurant. Honestly, I was disappointed with my meal, but it was okay. Then, we went to see Son of Rambow. It was a really cute film about two boys who make their own sequel to Rambo. It wasn’t a kid’s movie, it was a movie about kids and growing up. It was good.

We went grocery shopping after the movie. I finally managed to get the brand of yogurt I like…one of the last two containers in the store! However, the only meat they had on offer was pork and when I suggested a stirfry to my hubby he didn’t seem too excited so I told him he would have to darn well take what I would give him, and it would probably be spaghetti! So there!

We came home and had a quiet evening, we watched the end of Spiderman 3, and then F watched some stuff. I stayed up late again and just finished watching Veronica Mars. It is really good and it’s too bad that it was cancelled.

And that’s it for me. My day. It was quite a good one. Not sure what’s going to happen tomorrow though. Night!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

waa... i'm happy for you....

Helen said...

Thanks! Sounds like you are having stressful times though. Hope everything works out for you.