April 16, 2011

April 16, 2011
Saturday - Rainy with thunder in the morning, clearing at night.

A good day. I got up with my alarm and took a shower. When I finished I did some of my usual computer stuff and then F came home. We watched Grey’s Anatomy which was quite good. They decimated the cast though! I did think that the cast was a bit too big anyway.

We left for brunch at 11:00. We went to Cocos for a change and had a nice but small meal! I ordered chicken and shrimp and thought the chicken was on the small side. The shrimp was in a mayonnaise sauce but it tasted like thousand islands dressing, which I don’ t like.

F dropped me off at my school and I got to work. I set up for my day of work and then my student came. Today after class I had planned to get a lot of things done. I did do a lot, but not what I had planned. Sigh. I washed my school’s towels, did some paperwork and read 3 newspapers, but didn’t do a lot more that I had hoped. My second class went quite well and passed quickly.

Afterwards I cleaned up, did my daily recording and then the dishes. I called F and asked him to come and get me.

He did and we had a nice dinner in Jiro. I had my usual pork saute in garlic oil. After dinner we came home and then had a quiet evening together.

At 12 we watched Top Gear which was fun as usual. Silly, but fun! We switched over and watched Heroes, then watched the end of Top Gear from the DVR. Now, F put on the first episode of Glee and then disappeared! I don’t know what he’s doing.

So, that basically was my day. It was good. I may head into the school later in the week to try and do some more work. May!

Got to go. Talk to you tomorrow? Night.

No comments: