August 24, 2017

Thursday - Rainy and so, so humid

A good day.

I had my usual sort of morning, except K didn’t want to have breakfast this morning.  She said she was full.  Oh well.  I came back upstairs with my food and stayed here for a while. 

 There was some torrential rain, the kind that makes the room dark, so I turned on the lights and kept an eye open for water coming in the windows.  Nothing did to my knowledge.  When I went down to see about lunch, K was in the living room sleeping with the doors shut, so I assumed that she didn’t want to be disturbed.  I left her alone.  I made my lunch and then went upstairs and ate it.

Today, I finally managed to finish and send in my column.  Hurray for me.  I quite like it this time.  I don’t suggest my usual films, I ventured into some I haven’t talked about before. 

After 4 pm I watched the news and then F came home a bit later.  We vegged for a while and then went out for dinner.  He wanted to go to the casual restaurant near the post office, so I said it was okay.  I had a pretty good meal there tonight. I had chicken with cabbage, rice and miso soup.  F had fried fish and he liked his too.  

After our dinner we went to McDonalds for a bit of wifi and then came back to the house via the grocery store.  

Tonight we each had a shower and then I watched some telly.  F was really tired today and just wanted to sleep, so he did. I wrote up a couple of postcrossing cards and also did some end darning on my poncho to be.  


Tomorrow I’m not sure what I’ll get up to, but I hope that I have time to do some laundry or something. Come back later and find out what I get up to.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: