August 25, 2017

Friday - Rainy in the morning, sunny and clear later on.

A good day.

My day today was quite good.  I got up, watched the news and also had breakfast by myself again today.  K begged off again.  I’d take it personally but I know she’s probably eaten long before I do.

I brought my breakfast back upstairs, and ate it while watching The Addams Family.  That was fun.  After I finished, I caught up with Agents of Shield and did something unusual for me.  I tidied up up here.  It was really needing it.  I hadn’t done any work for a while in my room, so I moved things, unpacked a few books, and threw a few things out.  Not enough yet, but it is a start.  

I went downstairs and thought that K had gone out.  The first floor was so quiet.  Usually she has the TV or her radio blasting quite high as she’s deaf. I didn’t see her in her usual spot, but finally spotted her snoozing on her bed.  We just made up the bed for her a couple of days ago, I guess she likes it!

I made my own lunch and just before I was due to take it upstairs, K came through.  I was quite surprised as she was very quiet.   I told her I was having lunch and went upstairs.  

When F came home he was tired again and wanted to know what I wanted for dinner.  I gave him a choice.  I suggested either going to the Internet Cafe or walking a few blocks and going to the yakitori restaurant up the street.  He chose the latter.  

We went to the grocery store first by car to pick up something for K’s dinner and then walked to the restaurant.  We haven’t been there for years, but it was only because we moved far away!  We had a nice meal of yakitori, pork and sashimi.  After we finished, we paid and left.  

We went into the conbini on the way back to the house and got some snacks for us.  I saw some Ethiopian Mocha Coffee ice cream, so I got that.  It was amazing!  F got an almond chocolate vanilla ice cream but mine was really good.  

The rest of the evening we’ve been chilling out.  I’m presently watching an old Rob Lowe movie that I haven’t seen since it first came out.  I’ll probably get to bed fairly soon as I’m a bit tired.  I’m not sure what we’ll do tomorrow. I’m hoping that we’ll go and see Wonder Woman tomorrow night, but I’m not sure.  It depends on what else we do tomorrow.

Hopefully I’ll be able to update tomorrow night.  Come back later and find out what I get up to!  Until tomorrow….


No comments: