September 26, 2017

Tuesday - Sunny and Warm

A good day.

Last night after I blogged, I watched the first episode of Game of Thrones and then I watched a bit of TV.  It had come back while I was watching the DVD.

Then, I tried to go to sleep.  I failed miserably.  I couldn't fall asleep.  I finally turned the light on again around 4 am and read a magazine for a bit.  Then, I tried again and finally managed.  I slept through my alarms and dragged myself out of bed around 9:45 again.  Yikes.

I had breakfast.  My lucky nephew didn't have school today, so his mother decided to take us into the city and have his hockey skates sharpened.  We went after lunch.

My sister dropped off the skates and then we went to Canadian Tire to have a look around.  I looked for stuff to buy, but I didn't find anything! She picked up a few small things though.  On the way out of the store, the store alarm went off.  My sister figured it was me that set it off and fairly soon we worked out that it was something in my purse.  Apparently, the medicine that I had picked up last week had a magnetic tag on it that the sales clerk hadn't deactivated properly. It's kind of funny because everywhere I went for the last few days I heard alarms go off, but thought that it was for someone else.  I will take the medicine out of my purse now.

We came back to my sister's house and relaxed a bit.  My nephew got himself into a bit of trouble for being mouthy and my niece FaceTimed us which was nice. I'll see her on Friday I think.

My sister cooked dinner a little while later and then we ate as a family.  Her husband came home during the cooking.  We had steak done on the barbecue and boiled potatoes with salad and raw veggies.  It was yum.

We watched a little TV and then I came downstairs to check out my email and to blog.

If we have time tomorrow, my sister and I may go into the city for a bit to see if I can find some of my "stuff" at a shop they are recommending.  I hope that happens.

That's it for me for today.  Come back on Wednesday if you will and see what I get up to!  Until tomorrow....


No comments: