January 23, 2018

Tuesday - Cold, snowy and thundery (Cue Imagine Dragons)

A good day.

I got up this morning before 8 and did some of my usual things.  K didn’t get up at all. It was fine, I just worried about her a bit.  I did a load of laundry and watched my morning’s TV and then had my lunch around 1:30.  While I was preparing it, K made an appearance so I showed her some of the food she could have and then I went upstairs to eat.  

In the afternoon I got started on culling members from one of my women’s groups.  I took three people off the group, one of which may have been premature.  Sigh.  I had quite an email conversation with her all night.  

When I finished the smaller group, I did another group too on Yahoo, then started the main group.  It has about 3 or 4 hundred members, so it is a lot of work to do. 

Around 3:30 I washed my lunch dishes and then went outside to shovel snow.  Except, when I got outside I discovered an odd thing.  There wasn’t very much snow at all! I think it had made much more noise than we had snow.  I did a little bit of tidying up and then I brought in my towels from the garage.  They still weren’t dry!  I hung them in the bedroom.  

F called to say he’d be late, and he was. He didn’t arrive until almost 7 pm.  

We went out for dinner with K.  F picked Nagomi, the soba and udon restaurant and it was nice. We were the only customers tonight, but the food was excellent as usual.  

We just came back to the house afterwards.  K went into the living room, and F and I came upstairs.  It was cold up here, but we had the heater on and it warmed up a lot.  

And really that is about all that I got up to today.  I sent a lot of emails and watched a bit of TV but nothing else happened with me.  Hope things are just as quiet tomorrow so that I can get more of my culling done.  That’s it for me.  


Come back later and see what I get up to. Until tomorrow….

No comments: