June 22, 2018

Friday - Hot and Sunny, lovely cool breeze

A good day.

I want to try and get up early tomorrow so I should write this quickly and then get some sleep!

I had a fairly quiet day at the house.  F popped by in the morning and in the early afternoon and brought us some tea and ice cream.  Yay!  Gotta love visits like that. 

I had the windows open up here and the breeze was lovely. The room felt cool for a while, then suddenly it didn’t. I had breakfast this morning and lunch in the afternoon of course. I watched a bit of telly off the DVR, nothing too memorable.

When F came back to the house we discussed what to do.  We had a couple of ideas but he finally asked if I’d like to see a movie.  None of the new movies is playing at night, so I said I’d really love to see Deadpool 2 again.  F said he would too. Cool.

We ordered bentos from Hotto Motto and then we picked them up.  However, we were in the area about 20 minutes early so we went to the Gyomu Supa (discount grocery store) for a snoop.  I got some small whole wheat tortillas, some chocolate, and we picked up some snacks and ice cream for the freezer.  We paid and then went over to the bento shop and picked up our bentos.  

We raced back to the house and ate dinner with K.  She’s been on her own a lot lately, so hopefully, it was nice for her.  F did the dishes afterwards and I got ready to go.

The two of us zoomed over to the theatre and saw Deadpool 2 and I swear I laughed just as hard at some of the movie as I did the first time.  I think F laughed more this time.  

After the movie, we drove home and made a stop at a convenience store for a few things.  I’ve been on the “choco-mint” hunt recently, but it looks like the season is almost over now. Still, we did try one thing that we hadn’t had before, a choco-mint tart. It was nice. 

At the house again, we watched a bit of TV together…it was The Good Doctor night, so we watched the show together. It was quite good and sad too.

And that’s it.  If I can get up tomorrow I may go over to the park and meet up with my yarn group and do a little crochet before lunch.  Come back tomorrow and see what I get up to.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: