October 18, 2018

Thursday - Sunny and warmish

A good day.

I probably should skip right over the early part of the day since it was so boring and basically the same as all the other days this week.  I did a couple of loads of laundry, that’s it for excitement.

Around 6 tonight, F called to say that he was going to pick up the car and would I come with him.  The dealership had called and it wouldn’t be a hugely terrible fee. It was expensive, but it could have been so much worse.  

We trundled off to the car dealership and picked up the car.  I suggested that we get bentos again for dinner, F suggested getting ones from the bento shop near our favourite yakiniku shop.  We’ve picked up bentos for K a few times there, but never for ourselves.  We chose 3 bentos and went back to the house.

F and I got dinner on the table.  F being F had to have soup too.  Me being me, I had to have a drink.  We had our meals and the bentos were really good. Much better than the place we usually get them from. They were a tad more expensive, but really not that much!

After dinner, F washed the few dishes there were, and I dried them. We went upstairs for a few minutes and then headed out again. I wanted a few things for tomorrow and I needed some wifi. When I was at the car place, I tried to use theirs, but it wasn’t strong enough and I had a bunch of apps half-updated.  

We went to Komeda Coffee for an hour or so and used their wifi and had some coffee.  Then, we toured the grocery store nearby and bought a few things for tomorrow for me and for K.  

We came back to the house.  I took a shower and F  didn’t. I watched a little TV and then I blogged.  And now you are up to date with me!  It is getting so cold in the house at night. I told F that we really do need to start using the heater soon. I don’t do well when it is cold inside.  It’s around 18 degrees inside, probably we’ll lose a couple more degrees overnight. Sigh.

Tomorrow I have a few things that I need to get done, it’ll be interesting to see if I manage to do them or not! Come on back and see.  Until tomorrow….


No comments: