November 16, 2018

Friday - Rainy and cooler

A good day.

F woke me up again this morning. He dropped something heavy on the floor. I wasn’t too pleased. 

I got up soon after he left and watched the news in English. I tend to ignore the non-English ones as I can’t understand them.

I had a really quiet morning. I did some laundry and hung it up, I also put away the older stuff. 

Most of the afternoon I listened to podcasts. Nothing groundbreaking, but quite interesting.

F came home and wanted to know about food. I suggested going to Tai, the Curry/Ramen place and he liked that idea. K came too and we had a good meal. We came back to the house afterwards and stayed in. 

F was tired so he played on his phone and I watched TV and worked on my Christmas Ornament. It’s going quite well so far. I’m hoping I can finish it soon.  

I used FaceTime to talk to my sister and my niece tonight. It was lovely to be able to talk to them. I do feel sorry for them though, the weather outside was horrible. They have a lot of snow at the moment. 

I have to get up quite early for me tomorrow as F has offered to take me to see a doctor. It’s nothing serious, but I should get myself to bed if I want some decent rest. Tomorrow night, I’ll likely be back, but I’m also getting a flu shot tomorrow so if I’m not up to posting, don’t miss me too much.  

Come back later if you like.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: