January 15, 2019

Tuesday - Clear, rainy at night

I got up a bit late this morning and watched the news then my show. I went down to get breakfast and didn’t see K around. I got a late nengajo today from a friend, that was nice.

I had a quiet morning basically. I did a load of laundry and then a friend got in touch and asked if I’d be able to do a video chat. Of course, so off we went.  We talked for a couple of hours I think, but it was good.

F texted me in the morning that he was going to take off two days next month so that he could be with me longer in Sendai. I had to ask him not to do that. I’d already made hotel reservations for us for one night and myself for two nights, so I didn’t want to change them. I had also made plans to meet someone, so probably could change it, but didn’t know if it would be okay. It’s funny but when I made the reservations I couldn’t get a straight answer out of F. He wouldn’t help me make any plans and wouldn’t give me a budget, but then decides that he’d spend more time away.  I was a tad worried he was upset with me, but he called later and we talked about it.

I grabbed my lunch and watched the first episode of Bake Off from the DVR. It was great of course!

I did a bunch of dishes and then came back upstairs to watch the news. F phoned around 5:30 and I suggested getting bentos for dinner. I had no plans to cook and no ideas about what to eat. He obligingly did go to a place and picked up three for us. 

When he came here he wanted to eat immediately, but need to have miso soup. He put that together, I grabbed glasses and some tea for the table.  We had a nice dinner watching the news. I asked F to tell his mother that I am going out for lunch tomorrow so I won’t be around. I could have muddled through it, but this way she knows! 

F and I did the dishes and then went out to the onsen.  F took a bath and I sat in the lobby, updated my phone and then I read some of my Journal from last time.  I know it was an accident, but they got my column all mixed up.  It was terrible.  Apparently, a page got turned over or mixed up or something.  I did post in a couple of places the reading order, but I don’t know if people understood.

After the onsen, we went to the grocery store to pick up a few things. I was sad to see that there weren’t any salads on offer. Yikes.  I got a couple of things, F got something for his mother’s lunch tomorrow and then we came back to the house.

I took a shower and then came back upstairs. F is having an early night as he has to get up and go to work early. He has a driving assignment.  I am meeting a friend for lunch and then I’m hoping to get a haircut or at least book a haircut as my hair is horrible at the moment!


Come back later if you choose and see what I get up to. Until tomorrow….

No comments: