November 27, 2020

Friday - Sunny then rainy


I had a pretty good, if quiet day today. I woke up this morning when F was getting ready for work. He also was going to spend the night away so had to prepare for that. He didn’t think to do it last night when it wouldn’t have bothered me!


We did hug before he left, so that was nice. I went back to sleep for half an hour or so. I got up, figured out my clothes for the day and then went back to the bed to watch the news.  


Around10 I did a load of laundry and saw K, but I’m not sure if she saw me. I grabbed my breakfast and came back upstairs. I watched a bit of YouTube and then went back for my clean laundry.


In the afternoon I watched a film that was on WOWOW. I thought it was something else, a much better movie about the same person, Hercules. The one I saw was really terrible. The lead actor is someone I’ve only ever seen in a Twilight movie so that might give you a sense of his acting ability. 


I watched the news at 4:15 today and then got ready to go downstairs and see about the delivery. F told me that the food would come between 5:30 to 6 pm. I got the kitchen ready. I boiled water in the kettle, I got dishes out for soup and sauces and then the food arrived. Yay. I paid but I think the guy made a mistake with the cash when I paid him. He gave me back too much change so I put the extra in the bag that he gave me with the receipts, and I put it back in the crate. I hope it gets back to him.


I set up the table and K and I had our dinner. I had chicken cutlet and sushi, K had soba, sushi and tempura, but she didn’t eat the soba tonight. I put it in the fridge for her. 


After we ate, I washed all the dishes, and put the crate near the door so it can go out tomorrow for pick up. 


I said good night to K and then came upstairs. I watched a documentary I recorded earlier, then an episode of The Rookie.  I basically just had a quiet evening in. I took a shower later, then watched my Friday night stuff. I even finished another ornament that I just love!


I thought my night was getting quiet and boring when my phone rang. My husband has decided to come back to his house. Should I mention that it is 4 am? The phone made me jump. 


And that’s it. I was going to head to bed now, but I guess I should wait up until F gets here or he’ll wake me up when he comes in!


I’ll probably write tomorrow, but if I have an early get up on Sunday I won’t. There was a road trip half planned, so we’ll have to see what happens with that. 


Oh, and some of the mail to Canada has been stopped. It is a good thing that my friend and my family have decided not to exchange gifts this year. I wouldn’t be able to send any!  My poor nephew though, I haven’t got him anything yet. He has a New Year birthday. 


That’s it for me, I’ll hopefully write tomorrow night! Until then….

No comments: