January 25, 2021

 Monday - Sunny and warm


We both slept in a bit this morning, but F was up and out before I got up. He went off to his doctor, I got up and dressed, watched Fleabag and some of the news before F came back.


When he got back he fed his mother and then we went out for lunch. We tried to go to his favourite fish place, but it wasn’t open for lunch. We went to our favourite sushi place and had a nice meal. It wasn’t crowded at all, a bit of a shame as it is a good place. 


We went to the mall and went to the hundred yen shop, then we went to Doutor and had a drink. F had coffee and I had their new drink, the chocolate and hazelnut thingummy. It was great. I sent F off to his other doctor and then I went and did a little shopping around the mall.


I didn’t buy too much, I picked up a few things from the grocery store and I went back up to the hundred yen shop again. I was nearly done when F phoned me and said he was back. He picked me up and we left the mall.


We went over to Komeda Coffee and spent a bit of time there. We had the cake and drink set, it was nice. After about an hour, F and I left. He had ordered bentos for us from a bento shop, so we picked them up and took them back to the house.


We got K up and we all ate dinner. I had a chicken tatsuta and barley rice, F had ginger pork and K had some kind of mixed food bento. F washed the dishes and I dried the ones that needed drying. I also made a new bottle of tea for tomorrow. 


F and I went out to get groceries and to get kerosene. I picked up a few things for the next few days of food and then we got the kerosene at the gas station. F got some gas too, which I’m glad about.


We came back to the house, I unpacked and put away the groceries while F dealt with the kerosene. Those tanks are heavy. 


We came upstairs and after a few minutes we put on a movie. We watched Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle. It was silly, but fun and well made. Jack Black didn’t annoy me as much as he usually does in this and Dwayne Johnson was as funny as he usually is. I did some crochet during the movie and enjoyed that. I’ll check the measurements tomorrow to make sure that I’m near the measurement that I want to have and then I’ll decide if I’ll rip down the first one I did.


And that was about it for our day. F is back to work tomorrow and I’ll be back on kitchen duty tomorrow night. I’ve had a great time with F this little mini-vacation, it’s been lovely spending time with him. We don’t always have a fun time together, but this time we did. 


Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….

No comments: