February 26, 2024

Monday - Sunny, rainy and cloudy


I woke up this morning, got up, went downstairs and then came back up and went back to bed for a bit. I did get dressed first too. 


I got up later, and did a load of laundry today too. Yay for me. I took down my old laundry and then put up the new load too. I had my breakfast, watched some news and generally had a good but quiet morning.


I had a quiet afternoon, but I got a few things done. I did manage to write quite a lot of my column today and I think it is getting better. 


F called and said he was on his way. I took a bit too long to get ready to go downstairs and he was coming in the door while I was going down the stairs!


I went into the kitchen and got ready for making dinner. It took a bit too long as well. I made chicken wings in the air fryer and curried potatoes on the stove. I tried to microwave the potatoes so that they wouldn’t take too long to cook, but they took a really long time to cook anyway. And, the onions burned so I had to throw most of them out. Ack. They tasted okay, but they really weren’t completely cooked so I was a little disappointed. And I probably overcooked the chicken wings! 


I did the dishes afterwards and listened to a podcast. I put out the plastic bottles for F to take to the gomi station in the morning too. 


I came upstairs to relax and then I took a shower. It was cold downstairs in that room. I really wish we would put a heater in that room. 


I watched Project Runway and thought it was good. The right person won and the right person went home as well. 


Anyway, that’s about it for today. It was an okay day, but not a great one. Tomorrow I have to work on my column again and hopefully make a better dinner!


Come back later if you like and hear all about my day. Until tomorrow….

No comments: