November 6, 2012


Tuesday - Clear in the AM, rainy as can be at night

A good day.

I had a good day today.  Mostly!  I overslept by a few minutes but got up and watched Gilmore Girls while I read the paper and ate some yogurt.  I can totally multitask! I took a shower a little later and then watched more TV.  

For my lunch I had part of the nabe from last night, plus an omelette.  In fact, I used the nabe to stuff the omelette. It was good that way!

I left for work a few minutes before 4 and made quite good time to get to my school.  The roads didn’t seem too busy, except where construction is happening.

I prepped for my student and she came today.  Woot.  We scheduled some classes for her and then got on with our lesson.  It went quite well.  She even gave me some free tickets for an event that she’s part of on Sunday.  F and I are deciding whether to go or not. 

After class I called F and asked for another hour to close things up, and I got busy. I did a lot of paperwork.  Today I made up renewal requests for a couple of students and then did my regular stuff.  I was quite busy to be honest.

At 7:00 F said he was coming so I went outside. I was really surprised to see how bad the rain was.  He arrived and picked up my bike.  

We had dinner at Frambois tonight.  F had his usual Japanese meal, but I had sort of one too. I had beef pilaff and it was great.  F gave me some of his meat as well, so I had a lot to eat.  

We bought groceries for tomorrow. I’m going to do a stew kind of thing with my slow cooker and some chicken breasts.  I hope it’ll be good.  

We came home and both watched a little TV. I wrote up 3 postcards to send tomorrow and found a box to put my sister’s present in. Yay for me.  I hope to get it ready to send tomorrow too.  

And that was it.  A nice evening to be honest.  Tomorrow I have to set up my slow cooker and then get the cards and present out.  If the weather is okay I’ll try and go a little farther than usual on my bike to get something for Christmas.  I’m still not sure about that though.  Night!

No comments: