March 23, 2013


Saturday - cloudy, and warmish

A good day.

F came home all bright and shiny and early.  It was nice to see him.  His party had been fun and he enjoyed himself.  I'm so glad. He spends so much time with me and I think he needs to socialize more.

I hadn't gone to bed until really late, so when I got up I had a headache and went back to bed for more sleep and then some snuggles.

In the afternoon, we had lunch at Patio in the mall. I had a hamburger and fries.  It was okay. It was a pork burger, which I didn't really like, and the fries were slightly soggy.  Still, it was nice to have a hamburger…one served in a bun…for a change.  F had ramen and said it was okay.

After lunch we went to JTB, the travel agency and booked my trip to Kyoto in two months. I'm going a different way than last time, so I'll still have to get train tickets next month.  The only thing I'm wondering about is how to get from the hotel back to the airport.  I used one of the "plan your trip" sites, but sometimes the transfer time between trains is only 2 minutes.  I'll be in  unfamiliar train stations so that might be dangerous really.  Yikes.  

After we got the tickets, F took us for a little drive. We went along the coast for a while. It was lovely along there.  We didn't see anyone fishing though.  I think F would like to go again soon.  

We came home for a while and used computers or relaxed, and finally headed out for dinner at 9 pm. We went to Cocos Ichibanya and had curry.  I had the chicken cutlet and curry, F had the Korean curry. He said his was good, mine definitely was.  After that, we bought a couple of things at the grocery store then came home.

F watched a bit of stuff, but at 11:00 pm I took over the TV. I watched a few things, even saw the finale (I think) of Glee.  It was really sad and happy, but ended the way it ought to I believe.

I made up a mix of brownies tonight, so F and I had some with a little ice cream.  Yum.  He enjoyed them too.  

And that was that.  My day.  Tomorrow I have to go to an ex-student's place for a bit in the afternoon, so I won't be able to stay up all night like I did last night!  Anyway, that's it for me.  Gotta go.  Night!

No comments: