March 22, 2013


Friday - clear and sunny, rainy at night

A different day.

I woke up early for me and decided to get up then too.  Yay me.  A couple of minutes later I got a text from my husband telling me that he had a work party tonight, an overnight party!  Oh boy.  I know he didn't know about it ahead of time, but how inconvenient!  And yet…Yay!  A little bit of Stella time!

I got up, showered and spent my morning the way I usually do, watching TV and playing with my computer.  I got a call from F asking if I'd like something for lunch.  He had to come home and was going to grab a bento for him and would get me one too.  Of course I said yes, so he brought me one. Yay.  

He came home for lunch and we had a nice but brief time together.  He went back to work with his clothes for tonight a bit later.

I left for work around 2, made good time on my bike and got to work when I got there.  My student came on time and we had a good class.  After class, I finished up quickly, and left.  

I made a quick stop in a drugstore to pick up a few things.  I also bought some pasta sauce for dinner.  I didn't stop anywhere else, but came straight home.  And, here I have stayed!

I have spent time on my computer, read email, made dinner (a chicken noodle casserole--yum!) and watched a whole lot of TV.  It's been fun.  I haven't missed the noise that my dear husband always makes, even though I have missed him.  I did talk to him a little earlier, and he was getting ready for bed.  It sounded like he had a good time.

I'm probably going to go to bed soon, although I'm not entirely sure as I don't have to work on Saturday this week.  F will be home early and that might be fun as he'll be bright-eyed and bushy tailed, and I'll be tired!  Come back tomorrow night and read the tale of our Saturday.  Night!

No comments: