August 4, 2013


Sunday - cloudy but warm

Nice day.  I slept in a bit today, but was up before noon. Yay me.  F fed me some of his lovely bread and then we decided to go out.  We went to the travel agent to pay for my trip, then drove out to Kushibiki to see a restaurant that F knew about.  Sadly, they were closed at two and we arrived at two-twenty.  Oh well.  We had a nice ice cream each and then drove back into Tsuruoka to find a place to have lunch!

We went to Marumatsu and had an okay, but not great lunch.  We chatted and got on quite well during lunch.  After lunch we decided to go shopping.  I had mentioned that we hadn't been to any of the "super" drugstores in Tsuruoka for ages, and F mentioned the new one in Kushibiki.  F drove us to all of them in turn!  We didn't really buy much, but it was interesting to see how they have changed since I was there last time.  

After buying gas and groceries we came home.  F had to do more apartment work, but he ordered sushi for us.  We had a nice meal and it was nice to be at home for a change on a Sunday night.

F finished working on his apartment stuff and had a fairly early night, but got up a little later!  He sometimes can't sleep.

That's about it for me. It was a very quiet day, and quite good actually.  Got to go.  Night!

No comments: