January 7, 2014


Tuesday - Sunny, clear and cold!

An okay day.

I woke up this morning just before F left, but got up for a minute after he was gone.  I went back to sleep, slept through my alarms…it was blissful.  

I got up, watched Ugly Betty and had some breakfast, did my computer stuff and read the newspaper.  In the afternoon I decided to go out.  The weather was lovely and I wanted to get some food for later.  

I was able to ride my bicycle as the roads were mostly clear, so I rode to the mall.  I had a cup of Royal Milk Tea and a sandwich.  Then I went to the grocery store and bought myself stuff for dinner tonight.  

I came home again and washed my dishes, then did computer stuff for most of the night.  F came home and was rather a grumpy bear for most of the time.  He cooked his dinner, but left his pan on  the stove with some of his food in it.  I had to ask him to move his stuff when I wanted to make my dinner. He did.

I had quite a good supper.  I finished up last night's pasta, made a stir-fry with the chicken and veggies I bought today and had some couscous too.  I did make a dumb move though.  I was trying some of my smoked paprika that I bought in Canada at $6.00 a bottle on the chicken and wanted to put a little more on the chicken in the pan.  I opened the lid of the bottle, but didn't notice that the strainer cap came off too.  I got a lot more paprika than I meant to have!  I mixed it in and the whole pan turned red!  It tasted fine though and I liked it a lot.

I did my dishes and then went back to my computer.  F watched a lot of crap TV and then at 11 I took over the TV. I watched the first episode of Criminal Minds and then turned over to watch other stuff.  

During Criminal Minds I got a new crochet project started!  I'm making myself a new hat to go with my new coat.  I decided to make a Morphy, which is a convertible had.  It can be a hat, or a headband or a neck warmer.  The yarn is a little different to use, but I quite like it to be honest.  I hope it works out.  

Tomorrow I'm not sure what I'll get up to.  I should try and do a bit of housework and maybe more laundry!  I hope that I can get out of the house a bit too.  Getting out today was great.  It made me feel so much better.  I hope the weather is okay tomorrow too.  Got to go.  Night!

No comments: