January 6, 2014


Monday - Snowy, cold, window

An okay day.

I got up this morning after F left for work.  He'd set up the bread maker before he went to bed last night…and taken all the bread to work with him.  Very nice.  No food for me.  

I was up before my alarms and for some reason F came back for a few minutes around 9.  I ignored him.  He left.

I had a quiet but nice morning.  I spent time on my computer, did 2 big loads of laundry and hung them up. I also put some of my clean laundry away.

In the afternoon I scanned some cards, stamped them and then took them to the post office. It was a nice but cold walk.  It was good to get out of the apartment though.

I came home and a little while later F did too.  We didn't talk much, but things have gradually  become civil.  I made my dinner, just pasta with things I found from the freezer, did the dishes and then went back to my computer.  

I finished up my pink and brown frilly scarf tonight. It looks rather cute.  I'm not sure if I'll be able to wear it though, I don't really have anything that it will match.  

And that's my day.  It was okay but not great.  I may try and get out of the apartment tomorrow for a while.  I think I deserve a little break!  That's it for me for today.  Night. 

No comments: