May 29, 2014


Thursday - Hot and sunny

A good day.

I got up this morning and sat on the couch for a while with my crochet.  I did a little, then read the paper and had breakfast.  F did pop in for his obligatory visit, but didn't stay long.

In the afternoon I watched some TV and later on I cut up a couple of T-shirts.  I was hoping to be able to do another one, but F came home from work!

Tonight we went out for dinner but not to the place I thought we had agreed upon. However, we went to a really nice place, Futaba.  We had quite a nice meal there.  We started with a plate of hors d'oeuvres and it got better from there!  I had chicken and it was gorgeous and tender and yummy, F had fish and he said he liked it.  We both had soup and bread or rice.  Yum.  We finished with coffee or tea afterwards.  Everything was great.  

We went to the grocery.  I'm going to try and make soup tomorrow night, so we'll have soup and leftover curry, plus a salad on the side.  I think it'll be good, but I can't help wondering when I'll get all of this done!

Anyway, that's about it for me.  I had some computer trouble tonight, but I got it working again. Whew!  Still, my computer is basically an OAP so I may have to replace it soonish.  I wrote out a couple of postcards that I'll scan and send tomorrow. Catch me tomorrow night and find out how much of this I get done!  Night.

No comments: