October 2, 2014


Thursday - Cloudy then rainy at night.

A good day.

I slept in a little this morning as I had decided not to go for a walk.  I think it was a good decision as I was in a little less pain today.  I think that I'll take the weekend off, and Friday just to give myself a little healing time.  The only problem is that I'll have to eat a little less too!

I got up, sat on the couch, and promptly fell asleep until 10 am.  Oops!  I fired up my computer then, checked email and groups and then at 10:30 watched Charmed.  I did a little crochet during the show and never did have breakfast.  

Around 12 I made the beds took a shower and got on with my day.  I did some laundry too, which was a good thing as I might need some clean clothes next week!  

I went over to the post office on my bike and didn't fall off it. Hurray for that.  I bought some stamps, mailed my cards and bought more Gotochi cards.  I'm going to do a swap with a lady in another prefecture.  

I came home again, and hung up my laundry and then finally started on dinner.  I was late starting.  It was a good thing that F was late coming home, because dinner wasn't nearly ready until after 8 pm.  Sigh.  Stew takes a while to prep, but it's so worth it I think.  

I did up the dishes while it was simmering away, and then when I reckoned it was ready, I called F over.  We had stew with some of our bread, and it was nice.  

F did the dishes and I watched a lot of TV.  Tonight Shameless started again.  It was on after midnight.  I'm not sure if it'll be on that time next week, but it's a good time to run it! It isn't a family show.

I can hear the rain coming down outside on the roof over the bike shed.  It is a bit like white noise. The rest of the apartment is quiet.  I like this time of night because I can gather my thoughts and relax.  Unfortunately when F is around it is hard to gather my thoughts.  He isn't really a relaxing sort of person.  He is too noisy, but doesn't notice.  

Anyway, I wrote up a few more Postcrossing cards tonight.  I have one going to Japan, one to Italy and one to Germany.  If I have time tomorrow I'll try and write a couple more.  

That's it for me.  I have to go.  Night!

No comments: