January 29, 2015

Thursday - Snowy and colder

An okay day.

I got up on time this morning and went through to the living room.  I started the heater and had a bit of tea.  I relaxed, read my blog, the usual.  I had a nice morning really.  I got a delivery from the post office too.  My best friend had sent me a present.  Yay!  I didn’t open it yet.

I didn’t take my shower as I was a bit late, and I had already thrown on some clothes when the Postie came earlier.  I made the bed, F came home for a very quick lunch.  I’m not honestly sure why he comes home for lunch when he only stays 10 minutes and then leaves to go back again! 

I watched a bit of TV and waited for another delivery.  We’d ordered some new flour and it was supposed to arrive this afternoon, between 12 and 2.  Well, technically it was after two, but only by a hair, so I don’t think I get a free pizza!  

I took my shower in the afternoon and then had lunch.  After 6 F called me to say he was still working and would be late.  He called back a while later to say his phone was about to die, and then called again to say that he was coming home.  He wasn’t feeling very well either.  Oh no!

When he finally arrived, I was sitting on the couch starting a new crochet project.  It’s a small one, but I think it’ll be fun!  If I have enough yarn to do it, and I think I do.  Maybe.  

We went out for a quick Gusto dinner and I enjoyed mine.  I had a hamburger with wasabi sauce and it was nice.  F had a noodle dish that he said was okay.  He wasn’t having a good time.  We came home after dinner. 

I watched a bit more TV, F took a bath and then took himself off to work.  He’s taken the day off tomorrow.  He has a big party that he wants to go to tomorrow night with some friends, so he hopes a day at home will help him feel better.  I’m not completely convinced, or happy about it to be honest.  


Anyway, that’s about it for me.  Now that my day tomorrow may have been crashed by my husband I’m a little anxious about what is going to happen.  Come back tomorrow night and see what happens!  Until tomorrow….

No comments: